- Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Peoplesoft) systems.
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
- Attendance tracking: coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets.
- Completing and distributing daily and weekly reports to Fulfillment Center (FC) managers and corporate office. Compiling all new-hire data and entering into PeopleSoft.
- Ensure timely payroll reporting from FC to Amazon’s corporate payroll office. Ability to troubleshoot reporting errors prior to transmission.
- Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
- Completing and distributing reports as needed by FC managers and corporate offices. Provide frequent customer service regarding payroll, benefits, scheduling, etc.
- Assist internal customers with benefits, orientation, and stock inquiries.
- Assist Recruiting/Safety Department, as necessary (new hire orientations, safety talks, interview loops and coordination)
- Conduct administration portion of new-hire orientation.
- Liaison with department managers and security for administration of badging process for building access and timekeeping.
- Calculate turnover metrics for salaried and hourly associates.
- Complete employment and payroll verifications.
- Organize all HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment
- Maintain several HR spreadsheets related to workers compensation, LOA, stock, etc.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHT SHIFT
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access (please bring samples of work to interview)
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems, HRIS
- 2+ years’ office administration required, including exposure to the human resources administrative functions
- Flexibility to work overtime both in peak season and as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Human Resources training and experience desired.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Experience with Peoplesoft
Amazon.com - 20 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...