At Arbonne, beauty begins with premium botanical ingredients, innovative scientific discovery and
an unwavering commitment to pure, safe and beneficial products. Arbonne creates personal care
and wellness products that preserve and enhance the skin, body and mind for an integrative
approach to beauty. Our company is committed to environmental responsibility and we strive to
minimize our impact upon the earth through innovative and responsible environmental practices.
Arbonne International, LLC is seeking a bilingual Sr. HR Manager to support our Corporate Office
and Distribution Warehouse located in Irvine and our Manufacturing facility in Chatsworth, CA.
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, this role will provide guidance and support to employees in Irvine and Chatsworth, CA. The Sr. HR Manager will have generalist H.R. responsibilities and oversight for all operational H.R. matters. He or she will work closely with senior executives, managers and individual contributors to respond to the various needs of the diverse requirements at the various sites.
This position is heavily focused on positive employee relations, performance management, conflict resolution and overall compliance. The incumbent will have responsibility for providing coaching, counseling and direction in the following functional areas: employment, compensation, employee relations, legal compliance, change management, employee development and performance management. He or she will be responsible for developing and administering HR strategy, policies, procedures and programs; making and recommending appropriate courses of action.
1. Provide HR generalist support and consultative services to executives and managers within the organization.
2. Develop and m anage HR teams in 2 locations.
3. Implement policies and procedures that reinforce the corporate culture.
4. Interpret and communicate H.R. policies, procedures and programs. Work with inside and outside counsel to ensure communication and compliance with company policies, procedures and with local, state and Federal laws in all areas of HR and payroll; including ERISA, EEO, FLSA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA reporting, safety compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley and related areas.
5. Develop, manage and support the Employee Performance Program , including corrective action processes, investigations/issue follow-up and resolution. Keep the program focused on employee performance quality, as well as employee career growth. Manage the timeliness, quality and consistency of the reviews. Work closely with managers and the executive team to promote the success of the program and use the program to identify and nurture talent within the company.
6. Resolve employee relations issues and assist management with conflict resolution to ensure that issues are identified and addresses promptly and fairly.
7. Collaborate with VP of HR and senior management on sensitive matters including litigation. Implement preventative litigation and assist in reducing litigation by ensuring fair and equitable application of policies and practices.
8. Protect rights of employees from retaliation associated with reporting of perceived violations of any law or company policy. Maintain confidentiality of employees reporting potential violations. Coordinate with corporate compliance officer and/or any federal, state or local agency investigating reported or suspected violations.
9. Support Organizational Development, Staffing, Payroll and Benefits with execution of process improvements and initiatives.
10. Develop and implement Safety Programs that are consistent from division to division and that comply with all state and federal requirements.
11. Manage Wellness programs in collaboration with healthcare service providers.
Monster - 19 months ago