This opportunity is for a Senior Hydraulics Engineer to work on-site with a client in Central Iowa. In this position, you will be responsible to develop and implement quality control and reliability plans to improve hydraulic system reliability in accordance with Company initiatives. This role strives to develop hydraulic system design standards, review the hydraulic system prototype in NPPDS and perform audits in hydraulic Kaizen events. Finally, this position will train and consult for hydraulic system design. If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
- Bachelor?s Degree Major: Agricultural or Mechanical Engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience in mobile equipment hydraulic design; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to effectively organize and practice project management skills; to create accurate, professional and error free documents in a timely manner; and to lead others that do not report to the position to produce results.
- Demonstration of good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers and maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness.
Certified fluid power specialist (CFPS), and/or Certified fluid power hydraulic specialist (CFPHS), and/or
Certified hydraulic fluid power engineer (CFPE). At least one certification must be completed within 2 years of accepting this position.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.