Fanhattan is a service that inspires you to discover all the world's entertainment. Launched at All Things Digital in June 2011, Fanhattan brings a new approach to entertainment discovery by helping you browse all the world's movies and TV shows with a simple and elegant user experience – in the living room, on the web, and on the go. The service encourages exploration by combining movies and TV shows with an expansive world of related content, visual assets, and information pulled from the web that bring entertainment to life. Finally, Fanhattan gives you the most comprehensive set of options on where to nd the entertainment you want across the top digital media providers - Netix, Hulu
Plus, iTunes, and ABC.
The Fanhattan iPad and iPhone app is now live in the App Store. Expect more platforms soon, and join us now to play a pivotal role as we evolve and grow the Fanhattan service.
For more information, you can check out our website (http://www.fanhattan.com)
We're currently looking for a Sr. iOS Client Engineer to strengthen our iOS team.
The perfect candidate would be a strong technical leader who can drive and formulate the technical interface between client and server from iOS perspective.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ years of iOS/Mac development experience.
- Comfortable working at all levels of the application stack, from networking to the UI.
- Very strong Object Oriented design and program skills.
- Very strong multithreaded programming skills.
- Experience with network programming on iOS and RESTful APIs.
- Experience analyzing and fixing performance bugs.
- Experience using git or some other distributed version control system.
- Ability to collaborate with UX in designing and evolving designs.
- Willingness to work in an environment where agile is the key word.
- Attitude of getting it done and change process if process is wrong
- Aggressive and direct in communication
- Understanding of project management
- Start-up mentalityIf digital entertainment is your passion, Fanhattan is for you: an obsession for user experience, disruptive technology, high-prole investors, and an experienced team of designers, engineers, and executives from both the technology and entertainment industries.
- Fanhattan is headquartered 3,000 miles away from the East Side of Manhattan, in downtown San Mateo.