IT Compliance Program
- Carries out individual work assignments in development and support of IT compliance matters
- Working knowledge of IT controls, PCI and/or SOX regulatory matters, risk management, IT security, and IT functional areas(network, infrastructure or application).
- Provides input towards consultation, interpretation, administration, and implementation of contractual and regulatory documents.
- Competent in the use of IT tools, procedures and able to research and resolve IT compliance issues.
- Provide input for responses to legal and regulatory inquires
- Works directly with customers, external contractors, and vendors to ensure project goals are met and/or issues are escalated, classified and documented properly
- Carries out individual work assignments of a complex nature
- Assists project manager with developing project work breakdown structures and estimates for completion
- Plans and schedules daily work to meet established schedules
- Receives work assignments and works independently with some review and direction
- Performs technical project work as needed to complete project deliverables.
Process and Controls Awareness
Customer Relationship Management
- Working knowledge of IT policy, standards, processes and controls.
- Working knowledge of IT processes and resources
- Able to measure and identify areas for improvement
- Provides input to management on process improvements to IT compliance program
- Identifies and is able to apply process and controls knowledge to meet compliance requirements
- Provides good customer support to deliver compliance results to internal and external parties
- Communicate with customers regarding regulatory and/or compliance matters.
- Communicate compliance information in a clear and concise manner
- Communicate problems and resolutions to manager and/or customers
- Working knowledge of IT compliance and its impact on business operations and support functions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and 2 years utility, cyber security, auditing, risk management, compliance, regulatory or related experience. Or 4 years utility, cyber security, auditing, risk management compliance, regulatory or related experience in lieu of degree.
- Able to work effectively with minimally defined direction requiring some degree of judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with some supervisory review and direction.
- Demonstrated excellent listening and communication skills; able to present complex information in an understandable manner both verbal and written to peer levels within the organization and multiple levels within the organization as well as regulatory entities and other utility representatives.
- 3 or more years of direct experience leading the development and support of RSA Archer,
- 2 or more years of direct experience with PCI, SOX, or similar regulatory compliance,
- 2 or more years of experience analyzing and responding to results produced from; OS scanning, network monitoring, access monitoring, penetration testing or similar compliance monitoring activities.
- Demonstrates good listening skills and puts forth the effort to understand others points of view.
- Has the ability to manage confidential information with a high degree of integrity.
- Demonstrates the ability to absorb change and continue with positive attitude and results.
- Responds well to feedback and welcomes new challenges.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication.
- Exhibits confidence and a proper level of assertiveness when needed; displays maturity in approach and ability to effectively handle stress and frustration.
InfoStaff - 30+ days ago