The role of Sr. IT Exchange Administrator will be to implement and administer Active Directory, Exchange 2010, and other companion technologies at Intelligrated. A strong focus of this position will be keeping Microsoft Exchange at peak performance and highly available. This includes all applications and application components that support messaging and Active Directory. In addition, the Sr. IT Systems Administrator will provide second level escalation support for a variety of technologies from the support desk. Functions and responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Day to day support of Active Directory and Exchange including OWA and Front End/Back End infrastructure supporting Exchange and Active Directory; and Group Policies
- Evaluating and recommending mobile device/BYOD infrastructure needs
- Creating and maintaining infrastructure documentation
- Implementation planning and project oriented work for new technologies
- Continually training and upgrading skills related to current and future technologies and acting as an advisor to management regarding any potential upgrades AD & Exchange technologies
- Train and mentor support services team
- A desire to continually promote the improvement process when interacting with peers and the user community
- Executing formal post mortem process on closure of critical issues
7+ years of related experience required and a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing enterprise level Microsoft technologies
Strong knowledge and experience with Active Directory and Exchange 2010 , especially high availability installations
Knowledge in mobile device management related to Exchange and Active Directory (iOS and BYOD)
Strong knowledge in supplemental Microsoft technologies
Understanding of Backup, disaster recovery, growth planning and deployment for enterprise Microsoft applications
Knowledge in relation to Microsoft monitoring technologies is desired
Microsoft SCCM & SCOM experience is preferred
Quest migration manager or Active Directory domain migration experience is preferred
One of the following MCITP, MCM, and/or MCA certification(s) is preferred
Familiarity with print server, IIS, SQL, and Terminal Server Technologies is preferred
VMware experience preferred
Must be able to travel periodically for branch office network implementations, as well as participate in after-hours support on a rotational basis.
Nights and weekends will also be required periodically to support technology rollout and maintenance purposes.
Intelligrated helps businesses move products -- literally. The company makes and installs automated material handling equipment, including...