JOIN THE GLOBAL LEADER IN LAW FIRM TECHNOLOGY
At Aderant, we power the worlds leading law and professional services firms. We focus on delivering world class products and services which are developed, marketed, sold, and supported by superior talent. The expertise and talent of our people have made us the largest independent provider of law firm technology in the world, and our people will drive our success in the future.
From internships and entry level positions to leadership roles at all levels, we offer rewarding and challenging opportunities that will propel your career in an environment where you can achieve your potential. We are always on the lookout for talented, energetic employees who are committed to driving success. Ours is a collaborative environment where you can leverage your expertise, learn and further your career.
One of the most compelling things we do is TAKE CARE OF YOU with great benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Professional development programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- And much more
The Senior Implementation Consultant is responsible for delivering successful CRM4Legal implementations. He/she is responsible for planning and executing implementation projects including gathering and documenting requirements, coordinating technical resources, executing project management activities, and communicating regularly with clients. Extensive experience managing software implementation projects and consulting with clients is required. CRM experience is strongly preferred. Legal industry experience and PMP certification are pluses.
· Planning, kicking-off, and closing projects
· Gathering and documenting clients business and technical requirements
· Coordinating technical resources for installations, migrations,
data cleansing, integrations, and other custom development
· Executing all project management activities including status meetings,
status reports, issue tracking, budget management, and risk management
· Managing to client satisfaction and application/solution quality goals
· Providing solution expertise and guidance to clients
· Training new implementation consultants and assisting these resources with their tasks
· Contributing to the companys implementation methodology
by creating tools and templates
· Doing regular time tracking and capacity management
· Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or a business-related field required
· Five to ten years of software implementation experience
within a consulting or services environment required
· CRM experience preferred, but Microsoft Dynamics experience required
· Knowledge of desktop applications preferred.
· Legal industry experience a plus
· PMP certification a plus
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
· Ability to travel to client sites (travel expected to be approximately 50%)
· Ability to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
· Customer focused (both internally and externally)
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Microsoft Products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, and Outlook
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
ADERANT can't keep track of your lawyer, but it can keep track of your legal bills. The company provides software and services for law...