The primary purpose of this position is to for creating, establishing and managing implementation plans for the deployment of new services and/or products to new and existing clients. This includes ensuring implementations are completed on time and provide a smooth, efficient and successful client experience. The Implementation lead will work closely with the program solutions team, while communicating details of the implementation status back to the appropriate KPT team and internal stakeholders to ensure operational efficiencies.
· Develops, manages, evaluates and is responsible for oversight of activities for assigned clients. Ensures service, support and efficiency achieves/exceeds company standards.
· Oversees implementation of new accounts, coordinating with internal and external customers.
· Supports department goals and objectives set out by the department executive and works with team to ensure results meet/exceed department practices and standards.
· Oversees projects, program development and materials development in support of department goals and objectives.
· Manage schedules, and work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary implementation project team throughout the implementation which includes:
· Internal stakeholders: IT, operations, reporting and program solutions.
· External stakeholders: Determined by the client.
· Have an in-depth understanding of all appropriate products and processes.
· Have the ability to identify risks, opportunities and corrective actions associated with the implementation plan
· Gather and document standard and custom business requirements in the implementation work plan
· Report back to the appropriate KPT requirements and timelines as appropriate.
· Work with program solutions leadership on Exception request process.
· Work with the program solutions manager to insure implementation tasks are completed both internally and externally.
· Assure 100% client satisfaction with the implementation process
· Manage internal operational aspects of the department
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with external customers – employer groups, brokers, health plans, etc.
· Act as a client advocate and oversees the ongoing relationships of assigned accounts coordinating with internal and external customers.
· Balances internal and external expectations with the objective to support efficient, cost-effective, and preferred practices. Solutions should strive to benefit the client and ASHG and be endorsed by internal stakeholders.
· Provides routine, comprehensive updates to management and key stakeholders regarding client activity, relationship management, and changes in client organizational or business direction.
· Provides input with respect to product development based on knowledge, experience and feedback from clients.
· Maintains key departmental documents and client files. Ensures timely and accurate documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues including implementation work plans, meeting minutes and action items.
· Participates in finalist presentations to support discussion related products, implementation, program integration, benefit strategy and operational discussions that may arise.
· Maintains confidentiality of all member, practitioner, client and proprietary information.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Mobility – Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements – Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air.
Environmental Conditions - Usual office setting.
· Bachelor’s degree in health promotion or wellness, healthcare administrations or management, business administration required.
· Minimum 5 - 7 year worksite/corporate health promotion/wellness, disease management, health care consulting or health care client management.
· Proven experience implementing complex programs, with various programs/service and/or vendor integrations.
· Successful and positive management of multiple client and consultant relationships
· Proven knowledge of the inner workings of health plans, benefits consultants and corporate HR/Benefits departments.
· Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
· Outstanding verbal, phone and in person, and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment; with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Ability to effectively train, support, coach and supervise a team.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
ASH Companies - 20 months ago