The incumbent is responsible for influencing business unit leadership and function heads to comply with the Company’s security strategies and policies and to develop a cyber threat intelligence program to enable the business system to operate in a secure environment. S/he will also manage computer forensics investigations in coordination with the Corporate Legal and Audit functions.
- Manage the cyber investigative activities and perform hands-on computer forensics investigations
- Direct and manage the collection, analysis, and mitigation efforts relating to threats to The Company’s technology infrastructure, intellectual property and other sensitive information
- Participate in security investigations and resolutions of potentially criminal matters and build a global asset protection capability
- Extend and leverage law enforcement and other government relationships
- Assist in annual departmental budget process and planning process
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants
and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education
a criminal history check
and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver increasing results with limited resources
- Maintains a portfolio of external relationships including public and private sectors security/legal communities
- Proven ability to develop and present technically complex matter to leadership in non-technical manner
- Shares learning’s and/or best practices with other parts of the Company, ensuring knowledge transfer
- Minimum five years of experience working in a federal law enforcement, civilian or military intelligence agency with national level threat management program responsibilities and experience in leading complex cyber investigations
- Minimum of three years of management experience
- Substantial experience in leading computer crimes investigations and remediation
- Detailed knowledge of information technology including network, workstation, mobile and applications security
- Familiar with leading information security vendors and technology solutions
- Experience in leading information security threat, vulnerability and risk assessments to include attack and penetration testing
- Holds a professional certification in computer forensics from a nationally recognized program (e.g., EnCE, GCFA, CCE)
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CocaCola - 30+ days ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...