This is a hands-on role involving the design, deployment and support of complex Security products. The Senior Security Operation Analyst will perform the daily operation of the in place security solutions and the identification, investigation and resolution of security events and incidents detected by those systems. The Security Analyst should have experience and understanding of multiple security platforms and layers including Anti-virus, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Logging Correlation/management, Operating systems, Protocols and Incident Response
Macy's Systems & Technology (MST) is the information technology division of Macy's Inc. Macy's Inc. is the nation's largest operator of department stores with over 800 department store locations in 46 states. In addition, we operate major catalog and internet operations for Bloomingdale's and Macy's. Macy's Systems & Technology is headquartered in Johns Creek, a suburban setting northeast of Atlanta, Georgia.
We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, employee fitness center and a merchandise discount.
- Maintains effective and efficient network or PC operating environment by monitoring performance and identifying hardware, software and configuration solutions.
- Instructs users on advanced features/functions of business and multiple applications software.
- Resolves high impact and/or complex, chronic or cross-functional problems.
- Performs miscellaneous technical and administrative tasks in support of the LAN or PC environment.
- Identifies and alters/corrects all document sources affected by updates or changes.
- Training and Coaching of other Security Operations Analysts will be required.
- Writes clear problem descriptions and instructions to aid other individuals or groups in problem duplication and resolution.
- Creates documentation for new programs or procedures (operations, user and programmers).
- Prepares documentation for new or existing systems or major system modifications (e.g., program narratives, file record descriptions, user manuals, operations instructions, run flow).
- Skilled in Installing and configuring network components.
- Skilled with support documentation tools in work environment
- Ability to explain technical concepts to technical or non-technical personnel
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Macy's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- 3 to 5 years of IT experience in various technical disciplines including but not limited to security, operating systems, firewalls, load balancing, switching and routing.
- Experience with supporting and with building VPN Tunnels.
- Ability to perform IDS / IPS real-time monitoring analysis and/or network forensics.
- Experience with managing and supporting Check Point Firewalls R70/R75
- Experience with managing and supporting Cisco ASA 5500 and FWSM Firewalls.
- Experience with Enterasys IDS/IPS and Behavior Flow Appliances and the SEIM/DSCC consoles.
- Have deployed and/or managed Bluecoat Web filtering ProxySG solution.
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of regulatory and audit mandates to ensure environments meet PCI, FFIEC, SOX and corporate standards.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, cookies, authentication, virus scanning, web servers, SSL/encryption and reporting packages.
- Ability to decode and understand traffic flow at packet level traces (skilled with TCPDUMP, PCAPs, traffic generators, etc).
- Thorough knowledge of LAN and WAN Design, Implementation & Maintenance.
- Maintaining security monitoring and reporting appliances; leading and analyzing security reporting.
- An understanding of a wide array of server grade applications to include Lotus Notes, Exchange, DNS, SMTP, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, Active Directory, Identity Management, Patch Management, LDAP, SQL, and others.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in a related field or relevant work experience preferred or one of the following certifications CISSP, CEH, Security+, GIAC, CCNA.
Macy's - 30+ days ago
The nation's #1 department store chain has adopted the name of its most famous brand and cash cow: Macy's. Macy's, Inc....