BGI Corporate office is currently seeking a Sr. Internal Audit Analyst to join the Internal Audit team. As a Sr. Internal Audit Analyst, you will be responsible to provide management with an assessment of the internal control environment throughout the organization, including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, identify potential cost savings and process efficiencies within the operations, and to participate in business development activities. Traditionally, this organization has been used to export financial talent throughout the organization. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- Evaluate the status of the internal control environment within business units and provide recommendation to bridge the gap between the current and recommended state.
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies within the business units by performing business process reviews and develop action plans to implement best practices.
- Participate in operational process improvement projects, due diligence reviews and formulate recommendations to management.
- Review controls over information technology in areas such as data security, systems development and implementation, and business system capabilities.
- Assist in the implementation of control self-assessment (CSA) tools, automated audit techniques and an integrated audit approach designed to encompass financial, operational and information technology controls.
- The position requires a considerable amount of fieldwork estimated to be approximately 70%. Domestic and international travel is expected to be 65%.
- Minimum of three (3) years of accounting or financial experience.
- Big 4 audit or other public accounting audit experience or Fortune 500 management accountant or financial analyst with manufacturing or distribution experience.
- Multilingual skills preferred (English, Spanish, French, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to communicate and engage at all levels of the organization.
- Strong PC and information systems skills.
- Impeccable integrity and the ability to work well as an individual contributor or as part of a team.
- Up to 65% travel required.
- Bachelor's degree required in accounting/finance, or equivalent. CPA and/or Masters in Accounting, MBA, CISA or CIA credentials preferred.
Barnes Group, Inc. - 12 months ago