InfoStretch ( www.infostretch.com ) is a leading mobile application lifecycle management company with a focus on development, testing, sustenance and monitoring. We have been providing expert mobile solutions and services since 2004 to various enterprises to help them mobilize, monetize and thrive. Our focus is to provide domain specific, end-to-end packaged mobile solutions in retail, travel, banking, digital entertainment and media.
Sr. J2EE Developer
InfoStretch is seeking an energetic and innovative J2EE Developer to work on production support and some development activities for one of our clients. Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop product enhancements, defects and Production bug fixes
- Serve as central point of contact for all application production support issues
- Provide hands-on application support; first-tier troubleshooting and support, incident communication and tracking, and management escalation.
- Work closely with business partners to prioritize, analyze and resolve system issues and inquiries
- Timely resolution to questions and technical requests including in-depth research and problem resolution.
An excellent salary and bonus package is just the start with an InfoStretch career. We also provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science.
- 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter who solves problems with a business centric view; strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years technology experience working with web-based J2EE and Oracle applications and middleware
- 3+ years application/systems change management experience
- Knowledge and application of Java best practices and J2EE design patterns along with experience with application servers (i.e. WebLogic, JBoss) and Oracle database servers within a Unix/Linux context
This is a direct hire fulltime position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send acurrent word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
InfoStretch Corporation - 9 months ago
InfoStretch is a leader in Mobile Application Development, Testing and Certification Services. InfoStretch also specializes in Enterprise...