8x8, Inc. a leader in the business communications services is looking for a smart and responsible Senior Java developer for building their state of the art communications software. The web based communication software integrates the variety of services like phone, fax, web collaboration, meeting, video into one unified platform.
The candidate is expected to be proficient in the following areas:
- Experience developing with Flash technologies (Flash, Flex, AIR)
- Good Object Oriented design and implementation (5+ years)
- Deep knowledge in using J2SE (5+ years) & Sound knowledge in release 1.5
- Deep knowledge in using J2EE (4+ years) & proficiency in web MVC frameworks
- Hands on working knowledge with XML and related technologies (3+ years)
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relational databases.
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to willingness to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Familiarity with media streaming technologies (SIP, RTP, RTMP, RTSP) and/or good knowledge of TCP/IP APIs (HTTP, Plain sockets, TCP vs UDP unicast, multicast or broadcast) is a plus but not required.
Must possess many of the following:
- EJB, Spring, Servlets, Strut, MySQL and/or Oracle, jGroups Clustering, Multithreaded programming, Java NIO, Knowledge of scalability,
- Experience building web services using WSDL / SOAP and REST web services, Linux and Virtualized environments.
- Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse, Netbeans is required.
- Proficiency building unit tests, especially using JUnit / TestNG. Proficiency with Ant and SVN is required.
- Must have experience with large databases and systems.
- Candidate will work with a high performing team of individuals working towards delivering state of the art web applications for 8x8, Inc. using Java web technologies.
- Bachelor degree (Master's a plus) with 7 to 10 years of working experience in the industry.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time schedule for any employer.
Please send your resume to email@example.com .
Notice to Search Firms and Staffing Agencies
8x8, Inc. maintains an approved supplier list based on current skill set and technology requirements. Therefore, our supplier base is limited to our specific hiring needs in a given business cycle. 8x8, Inc. does not accept resumes from unapproved suppliers. Any resumes received from unapproved suppliers will be considered unsolicited and 8x8, Inc. will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.