Leading financial services client is looking for Java developer with good expereince in Java , unix, websphere, eclipse and SQL. banking industry experience is preferred.
please send your resumes directly to email@example.com or call 646 737 9914 for more details.
Start date is ASAP (date selected is realistic based on sourcing/interviewing/on boarding/etc). This group handles assignments at 6 month increments but this role is to be preferably extending through end of year. LOCAL candidates HIGHLY preferred and will work on site. Interview process includes phone screen then in person.
Looking for an experienced Java application developer interested in working on a new high profile Global application within our Corporate Treasury Division. Required skills and experience include:
Key responsibilities include:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years application developer experience using JAVA
- Strong experience using Java, UNIX, Websphere, Eclipse, SQL, DB2, DB2Connect, MQ Messaging, Toad.
- Strong experience in developing large scale, high volume, real-time, global Java applications
- Agile life cycle experience (as long as candidate is flexible and open to working in this style)
- Previous experience in banking industry, particularly in Corporate Treasury preferred
- Good communication skills
- Participate in design, development, testing and implementation of new complex Global software application
- Handle software enhancement requests for existing BAU applications
- Work in agressive environment, skilled in estimating task effort and meeting critical timelines
- Work well in team environment