Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Ability to provide users of the system the best possible tools to remain consistent with rapidly changing policy and procedures required in an environment of technical modernization for planning, executing, monitoring, and sustaining military operations and exercises. To comply with DoD and Navy Directives, to become more net centric, and to meet service-oriented architectural requirements, continued technical and programmatic maintenance support is required. Ability to work in a VERY DYNAMIC environment
Specific deliverables include:
- Scope of responsibility includes analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of complex system requirements.
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of software engineering and a demonstrated ability to independently work on complex assignments.
- Familiar with software development best practices and software maturity models.
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Analysis
- Migration Forms (Client/All Fusion Gen/Help)
- Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) Analysis
- Data Model (Schema) change Forms
- Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Review Document
- Code Review Document
- Unit Test Review Document
- New Transaction/Module Security Form
- 5 or more years experience and at least two (2) years specialized project experience or formal training.
- Proven Experience with the Java programming language in a web environment
- Must be able to create specifications and perform related analysis of highly complex information systems issues.
- Experience with full lifecycle development (requirements definition, analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers and share ideas synergistically.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Highly motivated person with a desire to learn new technologies and with the ability to work independently
- Experience in CA:Gen (formerly known as COOL:Gen/IEF), online and batch procedures, External Action Blocks, DB2, COBOL, and Job Control Language (JCL) within an OS/390 operating system, SQL, DB2, CICS, and TSO.
- Distributed File and Data experience
- GIS databases and web interface design.
- Java certified, knowledge of J2EE and other Java system components
Clearance: Must be a US Citizen able to obtain a secret clearance.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience in analysis and application development
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant is one of the Capital area's fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions - Enterprise Architecture, Information...