Year Founded: January 2008
# of employees: 50
Location: New York, NY
Current Co. revenue/funding: Profitable for the past 18 months. Rapidly growing.
Position Title: Sr. Java Developer
Minimum Requirements in Years:
1. Core Java developer extensively using integrated Spring Framework 2.x with Restlet 2.x, Freemarker, Hibernate Annotations & Membase
3. Strong experience in relational databases like MySQL 5.1.x, SQLite, and noSQL variants (Cassandra, Hadoop) required
Desired Proficiencies in Years:
1. Experience with JSON, MRSS, and XML as a social activity advertising format
2. Sun Certified Enterprise Java Architect
3. B.S./ M.S. Computer Engineering/Science/MIS or equivalent
Top Selling Points of position:
1. Profitable startup
2. Incredible bonus structure and benefits
3. Voted Crain’s top places to work twice
We provide a platform for brands and their agencies to run organic, engaging, social advertising campaigns that are designed to add value to people’s activities in the social graph.
Very rapidly growing social media applications developer to connect brands and people. We have apps on Facebook, Ngmoco, and Zynga. Revenues of 20 million last year, very strong valuations.
We are actively interviewing for this position. Please send your resume ASAP to Matt Siegel email@example.com. If you would like to refer someone for this position, we offer a $1000.00 referral fee.
Elevate Recruiting Group - 13 months ago