Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
Sogeti USA looking to hire a Senior level developer to join our Denver team! Great opportunity to become a part of a large and growing company while staying on the cutting edge of technology.
This is your chance to join one of the fastest growing teams in the US, Sogeti USA, LLC. Sogeti is a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public-sector organizations worldwide. Operating in more than 25 U.S. locations, Sogeti builds strong relationships with organizations in the local business community, primarily serving Fortune 2000 organizations. With 35+ years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services that includes Applications Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Microsoft Solutions, IBM Solutions, Migration Services, Product Lifecycle Management and Software Control Testing. The Sogeti Group employs over 20,000 individuals worldwide.
Our growth strategy is simple: provide the best consultants, ensure successful projects, and let our reputation precede us.
We are currently seeking those who possess professional consulting attributes as client focused behavior, out-going attitudes, commitment to detail, quality oriented, and outwardly driven.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Primarily implementing middle-tier and server-side platform applications with opportunities for exposure to more user experience UI programming
• Designs and implements new software as well as maintains and enhances existing software
• Is able to decompose requirements into tasks and provide estimates for those tasks
• Ensures that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, scalability, usability, security, object-oriented practices and performance
• Effectively functions and communicates within a software development team consisting of software engineers, software quality engineers, and product managers.
• Actively participates in requirements, architecture, and design meetings
• Writes documentation for both internal and external consumers, covering design artifacts, code, and fixes
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
REQUIRED IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• 5+years Java Development Experience
• Web Services
• Design Patterns, UML
• Layered software architectures/SOA
• API/Application Framework Design
• Unit Testing/Test Coverage
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti - 14 months ago
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...