We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Java developer to help us expand our well architected, highly scalable REST APIs. These APIs will be utilized to drive the server-side aspects of all our product user interfaces. Work collaboratively with front-end developers and the product team to create a great platform.
Job Location: San Diego, CA 92121
- Collaborate with the team to extend our MongoDB and Jersey founded REST platform.
- Author MongoDB map/reduce queries, executed from Java, according to product needs.
- Develop well-maintainable and unit-tested code using Mockito where appropriate.
- Ensure all deliverables comply with our continuous delivery and automation platform.
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of software engineering principles and patterns
- Some familiarity with MongoDB a must, while a deep understanding is desirable
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Java API a plus
- Experience with Maven a plus
- Must possess a great personality and definitely a strong passion to contribute and learn!
Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise. To be considered, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work (and play) in our beautiful Torrey Pines office
- Enjoy an all-Apple, cloud-based environment
- Funded by Battery Ventures, one of the best known venture capital firms in the country
- Stock options and benefits package available
- Named one of the “coolest” companies in San Diego by the San Diego Venture Group