Perform a wide range of computer programming and systems analysis and design functions
on a range of platforms. The position requires the ability to analyze and understand requirements,
hands-on implementation of the requirements with existing and emerging J2EE (Java Platform
Enterprise Edition) technologies. Requires excellent communication skills. Must be able to work
"hands on" during the design and development of the product and be involved with change management.
Requires in-depth knowledge of Java and similar development products concepts. Excellent object
oriented analysis and design skills and working with design patterns.
Must have excellent open and proactive written and oral communication skills, be a
self-motivated professional with the ability to provide creative solutions, and work
constructively as a team member or independently.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume, in strict confidence.
- 4-6 years experience with multiple programming technologies, including Java, JMS, JDBC, SQL, XML, XSLT, XPath, WSDL, Spring, Web Services.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing Web Services (SOAP and RESTful).
- Deep knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures.
- Experience building, configuring and deploying services on containers such as JBOSS and Tomcat using Ant and IVY or similar.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) using JUnit and excellent debugging skills.
- Experience with Web Service Security specifications, WS-Security, WS-Policy, SAML, etc.
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills with consistent attention to detail.
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of the business.
If you have any questions, please call 800-451-5000
to send an e-mail to the Human Resources Department
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vermont Mutual is a place where careers and people bloom, evolve, and progress.
Our team is hard-working, enjoying both the challenges...