To contact me directly email firstname.lastname@example.org
Overview: Established in 1996, Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) is a global technology and managed services firm that has provided solutions to over 900 government and commercial clients in various industries. With its mission of “helping clients achieve measurable results,” VIP helps its customers challenge boundaries and uncover new possibilities to increase productivity, maximize revenue, improve performance, mitigate risks, and reduce costs. VIP has over 700 staff and offers expertise spanning eight core service offerings: Business Intelligence, ERP Consulting & Integration, Technology-Based Learning Solutions, Management Consulting, Software Quality Management & Testing, Application Design & Development, Systems Maintenance & Operations, and Network & Data Center Infrastructure Consulting. VIP’s corporate headquarters is located in Folsom, California with offices in DC Metro, New York City and Houston.
Responsibilities: Mid-/senior-level Java developer
Additional Duties and Responsibilities: As needed.
Qualifications: • Minimum of 4 years experience in software development
Preferred Qualifications: • 4 years Java development experience utilizing web-based applications such as J2EE, JDK, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and HTML
- Can create designs and approach from requirements for product enhancements needing the help of a more senior member for core architecture impacts
- Experience with Java Open Source frameworks: Spring or Struts, as well as Hibernate or iBatis
Physical Requirements: Sit Bend Stand Walk Handle objects (manual dexterity) Use fine finger movements (type) Must carry/lift loads of up to 25 lbs. Mental Requirements: Read/comprehend Write Perform calculations Communicate orally Reason and analyze EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. EOE/F/M/DV. VIP participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
- Experience leading a small team of developers
- Experience with gathering requirements from customers/ stakeholders
- Strong preference for 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value year degree
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to complete task on set budgetary parameters and targets