Sr. Java Mule Developer |
Job Location: Somerset, NJ
6 - 12 Month contract with "GREAT" possible extension
Rate: OPEN (Depending on Experience) Provide Very Best Rate
Skills and Experience Required:
- Full lifecycle application development.
- Design, code and debug complex software applications.
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis.
- Participate in software modeling and simulation.
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems.
- Resource will be working on enhancement or devlopment project.
- Responsibilities will include analysis ,design, providing solution, coding, testing, QA support and implementation.
- 5+years Development
- 5+ years Core Java, J2EE, Webservices - SOAP/RESTFull
- 2+yearsMule ESB, Spring, Hibernate, SOA
- Extensive experience in web applications, enterprise applications and integration projects
- Experience withrich client web application development
- Workingknowledge on the build process, ANT or MAVEN
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Qstride Inc. - 13 months ago