Freeborders is a premier provider of information technology services to large and medium-sized businesses. We provide global consulting, technology and outsourcing services focused on the financial services, travel, and internet e- commerce industries.
Whether delivering our services onsite with our clients or from one of our offshore development centers, our flexible engagements allow our customers to cost-effectively adapt their business to market opportunities and changes.
We are interviewing to hire a seasoned Java Tech Lead.
Preferred Technical Skills / Experience
- Must have years of Professional Experience in application development area.
- Four years of Java (J2EE preferred) application development in a web environment
- Database Access and SQL Skills
Preferred Professional Skills/Experience
- 4-5 years* experience J2EE design patterns
- Must have J2EE application development in web environment
- UML/Rational Unified Process
- Struts and Tiles experience
- Excellent technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expertise in development and detailed knowledge of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, evaluate products, services and vendors, and make recommendations
- Comprehensive understanding of the data processing environment, its impact on business functions and the client's business
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project/team leadership skills
- Self-driven work ethic and proven technical leadership
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related technical discipline.
Freeborders - 18 months ago