As Sr. Knowledge Management Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the AspenTech Intranet SharePoint sites for various departments and also manage special projects. This position reports to the Director, Financial Business Systems and will work effectively in a matrixed organization with members of various departments across the Company.
- Visualize, comprehend, combine and support corporate intranet and systemic requirements
- Maintain departmental intranet SharePoint sites to maximize efficiency
- Develop, modify and implement a project or operational vision/flow; providing the infrastructure and support necessary to smoothly address the issues and concerns presented
- Support AspenTech Intranet needs for various departments with workflows, forms, SOX controls, surveys etc…
- Support all SharePoint needs and/or requests based on priority
- Create business requirement documents
- Manage security of workrooms and sites
- Create/Upload and maintain document versions on various sites
- Work on special projects which may require SharePoint and other tools across departments as required
Aspen Technology is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- 5 plus years of SharePoint or related experience desired.
- Experience specifically related to project management, process flows and documentation.
- Experience with SharePoint, Visio and MS Office preferred.
- Demonstrated process mindset and the ability to process map and document process changes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work well with people and to interpret business requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus.
Aspen Technology - 17 months ago
- 19 days ago
- 13 days ago
- 13 days ago