Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
- Develop integrated marketing plan including program details, partner benefits, and duration details.
- Plan effective development and implementation of channel programs within a business to business, or business to consumer context.
- Create demand generations campaigns and promotions
- Manage and interface with COOP program vendors and continuosly improve rules and guidelines
- Produce in conjunction with Product Marketing team marketing material for new solutions launches, and production of elements for a partner wide integrated marketing program.
- Evaluate impact on strategic marketing planning objectives and strategies.
- Create marketing tools for the Channel parners, and enhance the Channel Partner portal by the creation of new programs
- Work closely and in partnership with Global Channel Marketing team, and MSI Latin America Channel sales team
- Localize for Latin America Global Channel Marketing strategies and programs
- Own and manage marketing plans and budget for complex initiatives
- Manage all decisions and issues involving marketing accross all channel ecosystem.
• 4 year degree in Marketing or Business related field preferred.
• Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish customer rapport and build relationships.
• Computer/PC literacy
• Strong problem solving ability, good negotiation skill with vendors
• Strong Organizational, communication, and follow-up skills
• Excellent voice/manner, clear speaking voice, good listening skills
• Minimum five years Marketing experience required
• Experience with software preferred
• Fluent in Spanish and English required. Portuguese preferred
Motorola Solutions - 17 months ago