Learning & Development Specialist
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking highly skilled and motivated Learning and Organizational Development Specialists to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory in Malta, New York. This position has responsibility for analyzing, designing, developing, deploying, and evaluating learning programs for the Malta, NY site. The Learning & Development Specialist will design learning and development programs that are reliable, meet the customer needs, and are delivered on time and within the specified budget parameters. These programs include technical and non-technical learning initiatives to support administrators, technicians, engineers, managers, and senior leaders.
- Perform needs analysis for learning projects.
- Design and develop learning content for various business groups at Fab 8.
- Develop and improve learning and development processes for the department.
- Participate on Global Learning & Organizational Development teams to standardize best practices.
- Deliver high quality training on technical and non-technical topics that support Fab 8.
- As a member of the Fab 8 Learning & Development team, contribute to team development, cooperate with other departments, and find ways to improve learning systems and processes.
- Bachelors Degree in Instructional / Educational Technology, Organizational Behavior, Business, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Instructional technology and/or instructional design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated instructional design and development skills
- Experience using eLearning development tools such as Adobe Captivate, Presenter, or similar software to create SCORM content
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external suppliers and partners
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- 3+ years of Learning Program/Project Management experience
- Understanding of learning management systems like PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management System
- Prior experience with manufacturing startup
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).