The United States Census Bureau (USCB) requires support for operation and maintenance of the Information Technology (IT) systems and telecommunications infrastructure. The purpose of this task order is to obtain on-site services for IT service delivery and support to TCO (Telecommunications Office) in the following categories:
• Information Systems Security (ISS)
• System Operations and Maintenance (SOM)
• Information Systems Engineering (ISE)
• Configuring, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting applications on Linux servers
• Installing, maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting Bind 9.9.x
• Mitigating POA&MS for securing 100+ Linux servers
• Manage, configure and troubleshoot OpenLDAP and sendmail servers.
• Generating PKI certificate using self-sign CA
• Validate conformance with NIST published security standards and applicable government and industry security standards
• 5 years of experience supporting and maintaining applications on Linux RedHat Servers. 2 years of experience is acceptable with a Bachelors Degree in a related field.
• Experience working on RHEL 5 & 6
• 2+ years working with Bind 9.9, DNSSEC or DHCP
• Familiarity with remedy is required
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must have the ability to obtain/maintain a Public Trust Clearance
• Proficient in PERL and Shell Scripting is preferred
• Experience with Open LDAP is strongly preferred
• Prior experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting LAMP (LDAP, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is highly desired
• Being able to differentiate between KSK and ZSK is preferred
• Prior experience generating PKI certifications is preferred
Cambridge International Systems Inc - 7 months ago
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...