Manage an international 24x7 multi-site production infrastructure powering the company’s services, including deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and security
Contribute to the evolving design and architecture of reliable and scalable infrastructure.
Ensure proper monitoring, alerting, capacity planning and reporting in the production environment.
Develop processes, tools and documentation in support of production operations
Evaluate new software, hardware and infrastructure solutions.
Participate in an on-call rotation and be willing to jump on escalated issues as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrable skills and 5+ years experience managing, troubleshooting, and tuning Linux systems.
At Taos, you will always find the most challenging engagements, the brightest colleagues and the most dynamic community.
- Experience automating management of systems and applications using Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Experience with industry-standard foundation technologies such as DNS, SMTP, NTP, LDAP, and NFS.
- Experience managing a large distributed computing environment.
- Experience with industry-standard operational practices such as change management, incident management, and working in colocation datacenters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to Joseph
Su at firstname.lastname@example.org . Taos is an equal opportunity employer.
Taos - 24 months ago
In the late 80's, Taos' founders, Ric Urrutia and Alexis Tatarsky, were working together as UNIX engineers at Apple Computer. They often...