POSITION TITLE: Sr. Manager, Leadership Development
Frontier Communications Solutions. Frontier’s Mission is to be the leader in providing communications services, including telephone, television and Internet, to residential and business customers in our markets.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibility for the development of leadership development curriculum, delivery and implementation. Develops strategic planning and implementation of corporate development and training services for Leadership development. Ensures consistent application of training standards throughout the organization. Oversees planning and concept development. Specific responsibilities include:
- Establish leadership programs throughout the company. Analyze and determine training needs. Develop and implement an overall training strategy to foster employee development and growth.
- Will help to develop leadership competencies and align with performance management.
- Oversees the development of procedures and programs to meet specific training needs for leadership development.
- Provide hands-on leadership in the areas of staff development, strategic planning, and client relations.
- Helps lead program and development for company wide training, leadership development, performance management and organizational responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Minimum of 8 years of training experience in an organization known for innovative and creative approaches to management and organizational development and leading change. 5+ years in management required.
- Knowledge leadership development strategies and how to implement in a matrix organization.
- Experience delivering programs and being proactive with regards to building leadership skills. Well-developed presentation skills are a must.
- Must be hands-on. This person will personally develop and implement the programs.
- Strong history of leadership development and use of a variety of learning approaches (facilitation, e-learning, other)
- Must have a mindset that believes his/her’s main role is people development.
- This person must have be a team player with strong organizational, communication and people skills, and persuasively influence outcomes.
- A high energy, bright, creative, articulate and a calculated risk taker. Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adapt at managing peak workloads. This individual must have uncompromising personal integrity, as well as a high-level of respect for all individuals.
- Intelligent - Able to understand and deal with a broad range of functional areas including finance, social issues, etc.
- Articulate – Strong oral and written communications skills.
- A pragmatic and professional nature. Ability to work effectively under pressure and to handle a heavy workload.
- A hard worker and self-starter – Highly motivated. Able to enthuse others with his/her personal dynamics. A real “hands-on” professional.
- Incredible energy level and very outgoing.
- Strong organizational and execution skills; strong leadership and impact skills; creative and innovative; demonstrability bright; a quick thinker.
- Work experience and academic credentials will substantiate the successful candidate’s intellectual capabilities.
- A relationship builder and a team player.
- Able to effectively work cross-functionally and gain consensus when needed.
Bachelor's degree in related discipline desired, Master’s degree preferred.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security...