About Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates continues to deliver on its 22-year heritage of providing global supply chain excellence to more than 1,200 customers worldwide that consider supply chain optimization core to their strategic market leadership. The company's supply chain innovations include: Manhattan SCOPE® a portfolio of software solutions and technology that leverages a Supply Chain Process Platform to help organizations optimize their supply chains from planning through execution; Manhattan SCALE™, a portfolio of distribution management and transportation management solutions built on Microsoft. NET technology; and Manhattan Carrier™, a suite of supply chain solutions specifically addressing the needs of the motor carrier industry. For more information, please visit www.manh.com.
Adheres to MA core leadership behaviors; build strong working relationships, customer focus, drive & delivers exceptional results, behaves as a leadership role model
- Provide leadership and management for a team of software development managers, developers and consultants
- Responsible to ensure that proper application designs are created and applied consistent with the enterprise architecture
- Foster an environment in which application developers have a high level of engagement, challenge, and commitment to quality
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications and/or enhancements to existing application throughout the enterprise
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve system issues
- Continuous measured improvement utilizing design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and integration testing
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency to develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Manage resource allocation and monitoring productivity levels of development team members
- Develop financial plans and annual budgets for application development portfolio
- Coordinate with IT Service Desk to ensure proper issue and incident resolution
Bachelors degree and 10 years financial services experience preferred
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with a team and lead a team is required
- Proven track record of delivering strategic business driven initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interviewing and questioning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, can interact with varied audiences tactfully and successfully to obtain all necessary information
- Excellent organizational skills, managing through volumes of information
- Ability to quickly acquire a thorough understanding of the business/client environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability. Detailed oriented. Observational.
- Rational Unified Process experience is required
- Version control, MS Visio, or applicable software documenting and code management tool
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and travel up to 25% of the time
- Six Sigma certificate or applicable experience preferred
- Project Management Professional certified or applicable experience preferred
Manhattan Associates serves up a cocktail of supply chain management software and systems, sans cherry. It provides customers in the...