The Data Provider Team manages the entire supply side of BlueKai’s data exchange. They are responsible for growing and maintaining existing partnerships and building new data provider partnerships world-wide. This team is also at the forefront of expanding BlueKai’s data management platform business for publishers and some of the world’s largest offline data companies.
As Senior Manager of Business Development on the Data Provider Team, you will be responsible for driving revenue and partnerships with our most strategic partners and clients. Your responsibilities will include partner management for large accounts, including overall strategic development and account growth. Your range of duties includes identifying opportunities, structuring partnerships, and negotiating deals to a successful close.
You will have a high degree of freedom to drive projects and will be encouraged to leverage your professional background and intellect to expand BlueKai’s vision and execute upon that vision. There is a high level of support & interaction with BlueKai’s top performing team members across all departments.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Business Development.
What Will You Do?
- Develop and close new data provider and data platform partnerships
- Develop and close new mobile data provider partnerships
- Collaborate with product and analytics teams to maximize exchange yield
- Identify and fulfill inventory gaps
- Drive operational efficiency within the Data Provider Team
- Act as the data strategist for key accounts, providing insight into ecosystem, trends, and future growth
- Responsible for growing accounts to include: generating revenue deals, adoption of new BlueKai products, receiving additional data sets, maximizing integration efficiency, QBRs and building a more strategic relationship overall
Who Are You?
- 6-10 years of experience working at a Publisher (preferred), Ad Network/DSP, or Digital Agency
- History of negotiating and closing large partnerships
- Enjoys working within a complex ecosystem and able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical
- Desire to grow into a larger role within the organization
- BA/BS degree required