The Sr. Manager will be responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions and developing and supporting these solutions on Force.com platform. They will be the primary expert on technical and business aspects of CRM in the IT team, providing strategic guidance and tactical support to the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with internal customers, consultants, IT team and other stakeholders to identify requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options
- Ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes, including leadership in guiding users in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Responsible for managing the application through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical design, implementation, testing, to production deployments & support
- Must be able to weigh the applicability (functionality, security, scalability, performance) of the suite of Force.com and related technologies to meet the business needs
- Be able to quickly learn new features, technologies related to Salesforce and be able to implement & communicate effectively to the team
- Stay abreast of the Salesforce releases and recommend enhancements based on features released
Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent analysis skills & problem-solving skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Must be highly motivated, a quick learner, to work independently or on a team and drive solutions with minimal supervision
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Have a “can do” attitude, great listening skills and effective delivery of technology solutions
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of implementation experience with one or more common CRM solutions preferably Salesforce.com filling positions of increasing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources; experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies
- Thorough understanding of Web Services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with Enterprise Integration tools such as ESBs and/or ETL tools, and common design patterns with specific boundary systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular business hours
Align Technology - 2 years ago
Align Technology, Inc. is a global medical-device company that pioneered the invisible-orthodontics market with the introduction of the...