We have a full time position for Senior Manager, Combination Product Development, available in the Pharmaceutical Systems team to lead development of commercial supply for sensor integration with solid oral pharmaceuticals, and sensor test methods roadmap. We are looking for creative, adaptable candidates that share our passion in bringing digital medicine to patients everywhere.
Ideal Experience Profile:
- Sensor integration, program lead: Lead development of commercial supply for strategic combination product initiative, including CMO selection and technical management, customer communications, dosage form development
- Team management: Lead team of 2-4 staff scientists and engineers, develop operational excellence in sensor test methods and execution, SPC feedback to manufacturing, ensure capacity ramp and reduced cost of test
- Customer technical communication: Provide pharmaceutical and combination product expertise on Proteus digital feedback systems for current and new customer programs, in cross-functional product development teams.
- Novel concepts: Generate intellectual property for novel sensor designs and modifications of products and processes
- Background in chemical engineering, material science, mechanical engineering, bioengineering, chemistry, or other engineering related field
- Minimum 15 years industry experience in drug or device development, or 10 years post Ph.D.
- Demonstrated success in leading new product development teams in pharmaceutical or medical device products from initiation through launch
- Strong preference will be given to candidate with combination product development experience, body worn sensors or diagnostic devices
- Demonstrated excellence in project management, leadership, and communication
- Occasional lifting and physical labor and complete plant/office mobility.
- Travel to outside vendors may be required
Proteus Digital Health - 17 months ago