Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Senior Manager, Customer Support is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Intacct Customer Support organization and will be administratively responsible for one of the support groups of 6-8 individuals. The Manager may interact with all levels of management at Intacct and is an escalation point for Intacct’s customers. The Manager will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, working with minimal direction, and exercising considerable tact and discretion.
• Manage the day-to-day operations and activities of the customer service team. This includes monitoring total cases managed per week (case volume), case age (issue resolution time), case SLA, and the backlog.
o Report regularly (weekly & monthly) on the status and metrics for the organization
o Track and monitor customer inquiries and customer call assistance metrics to ensure the organization is maintaining compliance with Intacct’s SLA’s and target goals
• Hire, develop, train and promote high performing individuals who will provide quality support to customers.
o Address performance excellence as well as improvements
o Work with individuals to build the necessary skills to excel and be successful
• Understand the support offerings and SLA’s and communicate Support Capabilities and services directly to customers as appropriate
• Facilitate customer resolution for escalated calls, difficult customer situations and unsatisfied customers to ensure issues and concerns are addressed satisfactorily.
• Develop and improve upon process and procedures for efficient support operations. This includes:
o Providing guidance and assistance to the team on prioritizing client issues
o Ensuring the team is responding in a timely manner and concisely to customers’ inquiries
o Providing feedback and coaching to the support team to improve the quality of responses
o Mentor the team on how to demonstrate empathy for the client and a sense of urgency, to assist in resolving their concerns
o Escalate customer issues as appropriate, to the TAM, to Director of Customer Support, VP of Client Services, VP of Product Management, and/or VP of Engineering
• Stay in tune to the shifts in business and implement changes and adjustments within the team to ensure Support standards remain high
• Provide customer feedback and information on customer issues to Intacct Product Management and Engineering to facilitate debugging, issue resolution, and ongoing product improvements
• Define processes for educating the organization on new releases and for providing ongoing training and knowledge sharing
• Provide leadership and guidance to employees. Promote professionalism, teamwork and outstanding service. Be the example of a star Intacct employee by cultivating a team that demonstrates the Intacct culture
The qualified candidate will have a college degree in Computer Science or the equivalent and a minimum of 8 to 10 years experience of progressively responsible experience including but not limited to Customer Support management or computer operations management. The candidate with an Accounting background is highly desireable.
Additional requirements are:
• Comprehensive and current knowledge of the concepts, characteristics, and capabilities of large scales Software as a Service (SaaS) applications and infrastructure (hardware and network). Must possess understanding of software development and associated processes.
• Experience with and supporting Financial & Accounting applications is a strong plus and highly desired
• Strong management and staff development experience, communications, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be Customer Service orientated
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations with high levels of customer interaction
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers
• Good business acumen. Ability to define process and diagnose/define creative solutions to scale an organization, reap efficiencies, drive high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including a clear speaking voice, good use of grammar, and a strong customer orientation
• Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity, responsibility, determination, creativity, flexibility, drive and self-confidence
• Attention to detail and high personal quality expectations
Intacct - 10 months ago