CPK20130503-57701Work Location: Madison, WI
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Sr. Manager, Direct Marketing Analytics.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Planning & Analysis, this role is responsible for managing key direct marketing analytic and reporting processes associated with the Direct to Consumer products across media and channels (offline and online). These key direct marketing analytic and reporting processes include circulation/depth of file decisioning, regular forecasting and reporting, annual planning, test/campaign/channel analysis, and test design. Additionally, this role will be expected to identify new opportunities to improve performance via data mining/exploratory analysis.
1. Manage the circulation/depth of file decisioning process to ensure that circulation selected for direct marketing campaigns are optimized and within product profitability parameters.
2. Lead/manage the annual production planning process for their product line, projecting new business revenue/production and revenue driven expenses across media and channels.
3. Lead/manage the monthly reporting and forecasting activities for their product line across media and channels.
4. Lead/manage test, campaign, and channel analytics for their product line to drive the identification of new insights and opportunities, as well as determine/ recommend where the next revenue driven expense or investment dollar should be spent.
5. Perform exploratory analysis/data mining to identify opportunities to improve revenue and/or profitability across media and channels.
6. Perform analysis in support of market sizing new opportunities across media and channels.
7. Perform analytic support to ensure that tests are designed to optimize learning and can be read at the appropriate statistical significance level.
8. Responsible for recommending and designing tracking methodologies.
9. Lead and/or participate in cross functional projects associated with new marketing initiatives.
10. Manage/supervise and mentor other marketing analysts.
11. Manage/provide support for ad hoc analytic requests across media and channels.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics and/or relevant professional work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
2. Five or more years experience in the direct marketing industry with an emphasis in data analysis, marketing research or campaign development.
3. Proficient in working with analytical/reporting tools including SQL, SAS, Excel, Google analytics and/or other web analytic tools.
4. Proven experience working with relational databases.
5. Strong analytical skills to include competent understanding of statistical significance, multivariate techniques, and correlation analysis.
6. Proven teamwork and communication skills.
7. Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
8. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive, results driven environment.
9. Demonstrated ability to work independently to deliver unique analytical solutions.
10. Demonstrated ability to learn and become proficient with new and emerging technologies.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Area of Interest(s): Public Relations, Marketing, Communications
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: CPK20130503-57701
CUNA Mutual Group - 23 months ago