Sr. Manager, District Sales
Manage the sales function in the assigned territory with agencies or direct sales
in order to maximize sales, volumes and revenues. Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin within the territory. Executes the commercial sales strategy within the territory (Specification Sales, Project Sales, Distributor Sales) leading agents or direct sales teams.
Implementing the sales plan, including forecast, monitoring the sales effort and performance against budget and taking corrective actions, with agents/direct sales in order to contribute to the overall business plan. Under leadership direction negotiates contracts and prices within the limits of the sales plan and sales policy.
- Coordinates all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives, including training of agents, and where necessary involves local sales force and marketing support, such as Channel and Field Marketing.
- Prepares the annual account plan in line with the zone account plan strategy and implements the sales strategy.
- Guides negotiations tailor made actions, of the sales rep/agent with customers or specifiers, contractors about sales actions.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
Our Lighting sector is dedicated to introducing innovative end-user-driven and energy-efficient solutions and applications for lighting, based on a thorough understanding of the customer needs, both in public and private context.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA or equivalent is preferred in Marketing and/or a business discipline.
- 5+ years sales experiences; 3+ years experience managing direct or indirect
- Extensive knowledge of the lighting business and in-depth knowledge of products and applications.
- Extensive knowledge of agents/agency strategies and performance monitoring
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Lighting Certified Preferred
- LED Certified Preferred
- LEED Certified Preferred
- Controls Certified Preferred
- Proven track record in customer relationship building with distributors, customers and industry associations.
- Proven ability and track records of closing deals.
United States-Texas-San Antonio
Lighting Systems Controls and Lamps NA-11022568
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Philips Global - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...