The following position description contains representative examples of work that will be performed in positions allocated to this classification. It is not required that any position perform all of the duties listed, so long as primary responsibilities are consistent with the work as described. Roles and responsibilities can often be expanded to accommodate changing business conditions and goals, as well as to tap into the skills and talents of the individuals in the company. Accordingly, associates may be asked to perform duties that are outside the specific functions that are listed.
Supports restaurant concepts; provides advice and counsels concept leaders and managers regarding employee relations, recruiting, compensation, leadership development, talent management and diversity strategy. Serves as a key contributor in facilitating a "great place to work" at all OSI locations and ensures that employment practices and policies reflect the company's Principles & Beliefs.
- Assists the HR Concept Lead to develop, define and execute the talent strategy as part of the overall business plan
- Provides coaching on talent and performance management, and compensation matters
- Participates in the execution of organizational workforce planning
- Follows up on employee relations issues and serves as the liaison to the legal department
- Partners with stakeholders to develop and deliver legal, diversity and employment related training
- Supports overall organizational efforts to ensure all practices and policies meet legal and regulatory standards
- Assists in the design, planning and implementation of Human Resources programs and policies
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the business and provides creative solutions to HR issues to maximize success of the business
- Assists with retention strategies to support culture and reduce turnover
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, required
- PHR or SPHR certification, strongly, preferred
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- 5-8 years of progressively responsible HR experience, required
- Leadership development and employee relations experience, required
- Experience in a restaurant environment, multi unit or retail environment, preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. - 21 months ago