Posting Title |
Sr. Manager, IT Operations Services
Taco Bell Headquarters, Irvine, CA
Taco Bell, a part of Yum! Brands, has been repeatedly named as one of the Best Places to Work in Orange County. We have high standards for ourselves; Yum commits to consistently deliver 10% EPS growth each year. Our success comes from the belief that our people's capabilities are our greatest asset, and investing in you is our top priority.
Yum! Brands, Inc. is the world's largest restaurant company with more than 38,000 restaurants in over 100 countries and territories and more than 850,000 employees worldwide. We are the leading restaurant retailer in many emerging markets. Our restaurant brands -- KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell -- are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories respectively.
Lead and grow high performing Quality Assurance and Production Support teams delivering and supporting restaurant-ready technology solutions in 6,500 US restaurants. This leader will be part of a dynamic team responsible for defining the QA and Production Services strategies supporting our Point of Sale, Digital, BOH SaaS and Portal systems. The role requires strong communication skills working with Operations Services Menu Management and Help Desk peer leaders, collaboration across IT and brand functions and partnership with franchisees and vendors to support restaurant technologies.
· Lead Quality Assurance and Production Services teams defining and communicating vision based on business goals
· Accountable for the teams successful delivery of restaurant-ready technical solutions
· Gain efficiencies by operating with a continuous improvement mindset
· Review, develop and follow support and testing processes based on industry and ITIL best practices
· Provide leadership to a team of 10 to 20 team members (group leads, FTEs and contractors) including hiring, developing, coaching, performance evaluations, and goal setting
§ Attract and develop top retail technology talent
§ Create an environment fostering personal and professional growth
· Develop and implement testing and support policies, procedures and processes
· Collaborate with other departments and vendor partners on testing and support processes and services
· Oversee hardware, software, testing and configuration deliverables supporting phased implementations for restaurant technologies: Point of Sale, Back of House, infrastructure, integration, digital, portal and web-based deliverables
· Provide visibility to work in progress and manage issues using established communication methods for franchisees, business and technical leaders and vendor partners
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science
· 5+ years of Quality Assurance or Application Development Leadership
· Relevant experience in the Retail industry
· Background in application or integration development
· Strong customer service, communication and organizational skills
· Acumen for supporting applications in multi-tier architecture
· Quality Assurance automation know-how
· Experience with offshore resource model
· Knowledge of technical support for web applications, digital technologies and SaaS applications
· ITIL ITSM experience preferred
Taco Bell - 18 months ago
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is based in Irvine, California and is the nation's leading Mexican-style...