The primary job purpose of the IT manager is to work together with HQ and regional IT to provide IT services to employees and customers while keeping a high IT service level. To be successful in this role the Sr. IT Manager will need to be hands on technical contributor with a solid understand of system and network fundamentals that can also think strategically and see the big picture. Strong ability to drive complex projects to completion is a must.
The successful candidate will have:
- Streamline operation of the IT department while ensuring it aligns with broader business objectives; review operating costs, productivity levels, job requirements and service level commitments.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure, systems, processes and productivity levels
- Oversee troubleshooting, system backups, archiving, and disaster recovery
- Work with project team to implement large AP systems.
- Interact with internal clients at all levels to drive IT-related issues and problems to timely resolution.
- Manage IT staff across the region, with focus on enhancing team effectiveness through staff development
- Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements
- Ensure the security of our corporate environment
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of current and future IT needs of the business and its user groups
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Over 10 years’ experience with a minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience managing an IT team
- Bachelor’s degree required in MIS, Computer Science or similar; Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in application system analysis and development (Java and/or .Net).
- Proven track record of complex project delivery and Project Management skills
- Mobile industry experience preferred
- Knowledge & experience of IT system management (AD, DHCP, DNS Exchange, etc).
- Expert knowledge & experience of IT networking management (VPN, Wireless LANs, Switches, Routers, Cisco devices).
- Cisco call manager and Oracle/MSSQL database knowledge.
- Visionary thinker who is proactive
- Ability to take ownership
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication skills with ability to talk across all levels of an organization