CollabNet possesses a rich tradition of innovating cloud-based software development tools & practices that include: Founding Subversion, the world’s leading version control system; developing ScrumWorks, the world’s leading Scrum Management product; and developing TeamForge, the most complete platform for distributed software development. In fact, CollabNet pioneered software development in the Cloud long before the term became fashionable. As a direct result of our decade-long production of Cloud innovations, we are delighted that hundreds of thousands of global users are running millions of transactions through our Cloud.
As sampled below, the Senior Manager, Marketing Programs executes marketing go-to-market plans against selling strategies to optimize and maximize programs appropriately to yield higher quality leads and the greatest return on investment. This role collaborates with Product Marketing and Sales to effectively communicate marketing initiatives and programs to internal stakeholders and external customers and prospects, leveraging resources within the organization, vendor community, and industry to position CollabNet as a leader in Enterprise Cloud Development.
- Manage elements of marketing plan, targeting existing customers with the goal of yielding business results within set expectations.
- Work in tandem with product marketing to implement go-to-market strategy in support of sales revenue and market share goals.
- Work with creative services to produce program/campaign deliverables
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams in setting objectives/goals in support of corporate marketing activities, including:
o Social Marketing
o Online/Email Marketing
o Direct mail
o Event marketing
- Oversee external media agency to ensure strategy is on target, completion dates are met and marketing assets are provided.
- Assist Senior Director of Corporate Marketing to internally promote Corporate Marketing programs/campaigns.
- Work with lead processing team in India regarding leads from programs includes; monitor, track and report on performance weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Manage from start through completion global marketing programs/campaigns.
- Communicate with Sales teams about programs/campaigns
- Seek feedback from Corporate Sales Reps., Field Sales Directors and Sales Operations to learn about their needs, incorporate customer/prospect feedback into programs to improve responsiveness of future programs.
- Maintain and report on performance metrics for all marketing programs/campaigns.
So if you are interested in hitching your considerable talents to the organization that pioneers and drives Enterprise Cloud Development, then we urge that you respond to this invitation to apply.
- 10+ years sales, marketing or corporate marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a Marketing-related field
- Proven program management experiencing, driving initiatives from conception through to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with a track record of successfully influencing stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with Marketo and SFDC, tracking and reporting as well as email programs and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- History of providing outstanding customer service to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience managing vertical industry marketing programs, such as Federal, Financial, etc.
- Software development technology market knowledge and working experience
- Experience in working with sales organizations
- MS Office experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer
CollabNet, Inc. - 16 months ago