Founded in 1999, and with its initial public offering in 2010, QuinStreet, Inc. is the leader in vertical marketing and media online, consistently delivering the right leads at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company's full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients. QuinStreet is headquartered in Foster City, CA, with satellite offices worldwide.
We are looking for exceptionally intelligent, talented, and driven individual to lead our Media Business Development team. If you have a strong background building, cultivating, and growing publishers or strategic partnerships and have successfully lead a dynamic team, then we want to speak with you!
Experience and Education:
- Manage and grow a dynamic sales team
- Grow a multimillion dollar portfolio of publishers, search engine optimizers and other online marketers in the Education space.
- Meet and exceed quota targets individually and for the sales team as a whole
- Research, follow-up on leads, track opportunities, and aggressively cold call/email to continually feed sales pipeline with qualified leads
- Build relationships from the ground up
- Plan, monitor and adjust activities to ensure success
- Effectively and professionally represent QuinStreet and its products
- BA/BS degree required in Business, Economics, Marketing, Communications, or any related field
- Requires 7+ years of business development experience in the Online Marketing, Online Media, or Internet space
- Knowledgeable with online marketing, specifically search engine optimization
- Demonstrated experience attaining or exceeding quota for several consecutive years
- High volume use of the phone with exceptional presence and the ability to build trust, rapport and close business
- Ability to prioritize activities appropriately and determine which activities to act on first
- Thrives on handling multiple sales opportunities simultaneously
- Strong focus on generating results
- Exceptional time management and organization
- Confident and energetic; professional and team oriented sales approach
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Strategic thinker
- Strong technical aptitude, ability and desire to learn quickly
Equal Opportunity Employer:
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Quinstreet - 20 months ago