Sr. Manager, Online Marketing
Job ID #: 21755
Company : Expedia North America
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Marketing
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Master of Business Administration
Experience Required : 7-10 Years
Relocation Provided : Yes
Use your LinkedIn Profile to help you apply faster!
inApply with LinkedInGet hired faster
Expedia is looking for a seasoned online marketing channel manager with deep analytical skills and polished business acumen to manage a quickly evolving, massive travel partner in Expedia’s US point of sale. As a Senior Online Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts on Expedia’s Partner Marketing team you will make a daily, direct and meaningful impact on Expedia’s US P&L and interact with point of sale leadership to shape strategy for the region.
- Manage an 8 figure online marketing budget
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to shape marketing and merchandising campaigns, landing page attributes, and supply priorities
- Manage A/B testing, bid optimization and analytical inquiry to accelerate channel growth
- Drive partner-side product changes in a massive and quickly evolving travel marketplace
- Report business results directly to country managers and regional leadership teams
- Lead a team of one regional marketing manager in Bellevue
Work Experience and Core Competencies
- MBA Preferred
- 7+ years work experience required, preferably in ecommerce, online travel
- 2+ years experience managing SEM or other data driven marketing channel required
- 2+ years experience as a people manager required
- Experience managing large marketing budgets and driving strategic planning
- Roll up your sleeves attitude
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills a must with experience reporting to executive level team members
- Detail-oriented where it counts with excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
About Expedia, Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...