As a member of the OpenX Partner Services team, you will play an integral role in maximizing revenue and yield across our digital exchange by providing analytical and decision support. The Sr. Manager will develop business analyses, generate internal performance reports, monitor key performance indicators and drive the scaling and automation of reporting processes. The individual will also execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights, and develop financial and data models and tools to provide a platform for decision-making support.
- Work closely with all members of the Partner Services team to map out and deliver a performance reporting infrastructure for Account Management personnel to use in managing their books of business and identifying revenue maintenance and growth initiatives
- Focusing in on OpenX monetization services, identify new growth opportunities and maximize the value of current partner relationships. Work with OpenX Marketplace Design and Yield teams as needed to surface optimization and revenue growth insights
- Collaborate with Partner Services team to action potential opportunities and realize new revenue
- Support Partner Services team in measuring new revenue contributions, framing partner monetization success, and communicating performance insights to partners
- Assess profitability of key clients, providing feedback to management teams
- Execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights, on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Develop financial and other analytical models and tools that can serve as a platform for decision-making on a variety of business issues and key initiatives
- Work with Product, Engineering, and Business Intelligence teams as the Partner Services spokesperson in key initiatives to advance OpenX data management and reporting platforms
- 4-6 years of analytical work experience, yield optimization or account management experience either in digital media (ad network, publisher, optimizer, DSP), consulting, investment banking or corporate finance/strategic planning
- Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses built on large scale data analysis
- Strong problem-solving and business-modeling skills
- Experience with synthesizing complete data from discrete reporting platforms
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of applications and superior knowledge of Excel and SQL. Tableau and / or Microstrategy experience also preferred. Experience with Access and Statistical Modeling packages a plus
- Ability to make data intuitive and actionable for others who are less analytically inclined
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations. Able to share analytical insights and recommendations with external customers
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively communicate with multiple levels of management as well as with clients
- Self-starter, extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes
- Organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced environment
- While this role is as an individual contributor, responsibilities would likely eventually expand to managing 1-3 junior analysts, with the team lead still very much in the data and driving individual projects. Prior management experience and / or demonstrable aptitude for effective management would be desired.
OpenX is a global leader in digital advertising technology and services, enabling digital media companies to manage and maximize their ad revenue. Our unique platform combines ad serving, a real-time bidding (RTB) exchange, yield optimization, and content valuation to deliver the highest revenue across every desktop, tablet, and mobile screen.
OpenX is backed by leading investors including Accel Partners, Index Ventures, SAP Ventures, Samsung Venture Investment Corporation, Mitsui & Co. Global Investment, Inc., and Presidio Ventures.
With 100% yoy growth the past 2 years, $153M in revenue and 275 employees ending 2012, OpenX is ranked #7 on Forbes' 2013 list of the Top 100 America's Most Promising Companies.
Openx - 7 months ago