Quality Management professional with a minimum of 7 years work experience in Quality Control/Assurance with at least 5 years of management experience. Directly responsible for executing policies, procedures and processes that affect success of the company. You must have hands-on experience with Manufacturing, be able to work at all levels of the organization (from the shop floor to the office), effectively work with internal and external customers about quality issues and opportunities, lead Quality teams, and deploy project management and planning skills. Assignments are task or activity oriented and work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency .
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies, procedures, and goals.
· Interprets quality philosophy to key personnel in organization.
· Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
· Applies process inspection philosophy throughout the organization and carries out tactical implementation thereof.
· Keeps management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
· Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards.
· Plays an active role on quality management teams, strategically and tactically, within the organization.
· Ensure completion of product in accordance with applicable Company, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and customer requirements.
· Interface with other departmental management and executive management to solve problems, formulate and implement policy.
· Project and plan for future workload by hiring and training staff, budgeting for equipment and supplies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Seven years’ experience working in a manufacturing/production environment with at least five years’ supervisory experience required. A Bachelors’ degree in a related field is desired. ASQ CMQ/OE, CQE or CQA certification preferred. Familiarity with Quality Management Standards (ISO 900, AS9100, etc.) required. Possess a working knowledge of, and experience utilizing continuous process improvement strategies.
Must have working knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, familiarity with manufacturing systems, aviation products and inspection processes, proficiency with Outlook, Word and Excel and sufficient experience reading blueprints and interpreting specifications to consistently make accurate type design determinations.
**Only applicants presently legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis need apply. No immigration sponsorship available at this time.
TO APPLY: Please click the link below and e-mail your resume and desired / most recent salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put the name of the job you are applying for in the title of the e-mail.
Contact Human Resources
Piper Aircraft - 16 months ago