We're looking for a
Sr. Manager, Sales Intelligence
Required Skills and Experience
- Own, manage and update central repository for all competitive intelligence
- Attend competitive webinars and tradeshows; assess all competitor marketing materials (i.e. whitepapers, datasheets, other tools)
- Receive RSS feeds on all competitive press releases to keep current and up-to-date
- Responsible for all sales field communication, positioning and sales tool building related to the role. How is the competitor positioning themselves and what do we do to position against? How can we be more proactive in our approach?
- Create PPT decks that address client stories (why did we win, what unique value did we bring to close the deal)
- Create and update Competitive Playbooks. This playbook would include:
- Kill sheets (what they will offer/say, how to set landmines)
- Marketing collateral, whitepapers, datasheets, press releases from the competition
- Competitive pricing
- Most importantly, provide context on how to position in regards to the above / what this means to the sales rep
- Gather field intel using formal process to gather data. Push collaboration on Connect for field input and feedback.
- Hold monthly competitive call with field to share data found.
- Hold monthly product management call to gather input on updates and share data found.
- Conduct win/loss analysis interviews with prospects, collect data and report data back quarterly.
- Oversee management of global references program.
- Currently manages one direct report
- Report on metrics to illustrate the outcomes and impact of the reference program
- Analyze customer reference pool to identify supply and demand challenges
- Develop strategies to market the reference program to communicate internally and externally
- Selfless team player mentalit
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Strong aptitude to learn new things easily
- Creative problem solving skills
- Sense of humor
- Precise attention to detail
- Self-starter work ethic
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using CRM tools, comfort with salesforce.com a plus
- Sales background, familiarity with Saas and HR Technology a plus
- College degree in business or other related required
- 5-7 years of experience in sales or marketing related role
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time, including travel to US
At Cornerstone OnDemand, our mission is to empower people around the world with on-demand, integrated talent management software and...