This position is responsible for managing systems support which provides internal technical customer service for all company locations.
· Manages systems support technicians including: training, coaching, scheduling, and performance reviews.
· Ensures end-user hardware, software, and other components are selected, configured, tested, and deployed in accordance with departmental standards.
· Develops, manages, measures and reports on key service-level metrics.
· Performs trend analyses, and develops action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs.
· Performs end-user satisfaction surveys, and develops action plans to address areas needing improvement.
· Leverage service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as the ITIL, to drive continual process improvement.
· Builds and maintains relationships with business management to ensure an understanding of end-user productivity goals.
· Maintains a knowledge repository to document and share information and procedures.
· Assists with preparing cost analyses, budget plans and proposals as needed.
· Oversees asset management and ensuring compliance with software license agreements.
· Stay abreast of industry trends and technology in service desk operations.
· Maintains a 24/7 service desk and is available for off-hour support when necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration with emphasis in computer information systems or equivalent required.
· Minimum three years of experience managing IT support, preferably for multiple locations.
· ITIL certification preferred.
· Availability of automobile for on the job use, proof of insurance and good DMV driving record.
· Strong knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices.
· Proven troubleshooting skills.
· Strong knowledge Microsoft Windows desktops in a networked environment.
· Self-motivated professional able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
· Strong communication and reporting skills.
· Ability to relate goals of IT support to business goals.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time. Ability to travel within the facility. Occasional travel to out of state facilities.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 13 months ago