Coach, founded in 1941, is America's premier accessible luxury accessories brand and a leader in international markets. We are a designer and marketer of high quality, modern accessories that complement the diverse lifestyles of today's consumer. Coach offers excellent career growth opportunities, competitive salaries and great benefits within a dynamic work environment.
Coach brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. At Coach, you will be in great company!
Primary Purpose: Coach’s Global Web and Digital Media group presents rich and compelling brand experiences globally online through multiple web venues while consistently building brand awareness, driving store traffic and maximizing e-commerce opportunities. As part of this growing team, the Senior Planning Manager will impact and execute planning strategies for Coach.com and will assist in setting and reaching financial objectives to drive business growth in their respective product areas.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Web Planning to...
- Drive the annual planning process for specific product line performance, sales, inventory, receipt and margin goals.
- Manage the top-line financial plan and monthly forecast processes to achieve company financial and merchandise objectives.
- Provide analysis and business reports, including strategic recommendations to maximize sales and profitability.
- Execute buys at a detailed level to ensure styles and colors are planned appropriately and support departmental plans.
- Partner with Merchandising to ensure line supports financial objectives and to develop assortment plans and product flow.
- Maximize opportunities through analytical rigor and nimble response to trends.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- BA or BS degree (M.B.A. a plus)
- 6 years of experience in retail planning and analysis required; including ecommerce planning.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, collaboration, strategic thinking and analytical skills required.
- Advanced computer skills in Excel (macros, v-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.)
- Ability to interact and report on business with cross functional teams and across all levels of management.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, adaptability/flexibility and initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. *LI-TC Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
Coach - 22 months ago
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...