Position Description: Play a key role in implementing the company’s quantitative business planning and budgeting process. Executing sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights. Analyze large amount of data which need to be normalized and perform trend analysis on them, as well as develop hypotheses and then validate them. Develop financial and data models and tools that provide a platform for decision making on a variety of business issues and key initiatives. Provide analytical and decision-making support for key company initiatives. Execute ad-hoc analysis and reporting. Build performance and revenue reporting tools for internal customers.
Master’s* or foreign degree equivalent in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Finance or related field plus 3 years of experience in job offered or as Financial Analyst, IT Consulting Associate or in a related occupation. Alternatively, the acceptable requirements is a Bachelor’s or foreign degree equivalent in Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Finance or related field plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in job offered or as Financial Analyst, IT Consulting Associate or in a related occupation
Knowledge in or experience with the following:
- If unrelated degree, employer will accept one additional year of experience in a related occupation.
1. Quantitative business analysis, including knowledge of mathematical modeling and statistical analysis of large data sets.
2. Operations management, management consulting.
3. Designing, implementing and maintaining ETL [Extraction, Transformation and Loading] processes in databases including MySQL, Microsoft SQL, MS Access for reporting and high level analytics.
4. Business management, financial analysis.
5. Experience in working with UNIX, LINUX Operating Systems apart from WINDOWS environment.
6. Programming experience in PL/SQL.
Mail resume to : OpenX Technologies, Inc., Attn: HR Services, 888 E Walnut Street, Pasadena, CA 91101. Must reference requisition number 9001V .
Openx - 19 months ago