The Hyperion Systems Sr. Manager will provide the strategic direction for the Hyperion product within Manheim Financial Planning & Analysis. This resource will be required to interact with corporate and operational personnel, at varying organization levels within Manheim’s Finance and Accounting Teams. As part of a fast pace organization, this candidate is expected to be a self-starter and team player, have a strong drive for results and continuous improvement.
1. Expert knowledge of standard systems administration practices
2. Managing enterprise level software implementations
3. Strategic leader that can design, develop and implement solutions that are practical and cost effective
4. Manage career progression for direct reports to include hiring, performance reviews, salary decisions, mentoring, coaching and all duties normally associated with a hiring manager
5. Ensure Production, Test and Development Hyperion environments SLAs are met
6. Strategic product selection amongst various technologies (planning and reporting)
7. Oversee requirements and ensure alignment with long-term strategy
8. Document development solution
9. Manage special projects and other duties as assigned by the Sr. Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
1. BS Degree in Information Technology or Finance required
2. 10+ Years’ experience with the following technologies: Oracle EPM Product Suite (i.e. Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Essbase Administration Services, Financial Reporting, SmartView, etc.)
3. 5+ Years’ experience managing a technology team
4. Proven customer focused project and process management skills.
5. Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling strength.
6. Ability to work independently and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance.
7. Extensive computer experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Hyperion Essbase.
8. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Cox Enterprises - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
Manheim is a wheeler dealer from way back that trades cars like stocks. With about 145 locations worldwide, the firm is the nation's...