Posting Job Title: Sr. Product Manager
Requisition #: 142789BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Marketing
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office is currently seeking a Senior CQ5 Product Manager for our Marketing Department. The Product Manager will be responsible for working with multiple groups within the organization to define and prioritize enhancements, own the roadmap/release schedule of enhancements and work with the technology teams to implement the enhancements to the CQ5 application (timewarnercable.com content management system).
Essential Job Functions:
Responsible for understanding all requests submitted and ensuring it fits with strategy/roadmap of CQ5
- Own the business strategy/roadmap of CQ5
Create business requirements needed to enhance the CQ5 application outside of requests coming from other product owners.
Prioritize features that are being released from Adobe for CQ5
Prioritize requests/bugs submitted
Partner with technology teams to get requests/defects into sprints and ensure that what is being developed meets business requirements and delivered on-time.
Coordinate with other teams to ensure that enhancements needed on other products integrating with CQ5 are being made in parallel with CQ5 enhancements
- Partner with Web producers, Support, eCommerce and Learn product owners to define out enhancements needed to the CQ5 application.
- 4 - 6 years Relevant Leadership Experience
- 7 - 10 years Relevant Work Experience
- Content Management and Software Implementation experience
with a Business Analyst, updating the backlog, interfacing with cross-functional teams during the sprint process
- Comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle with from requirements, scope, design, development, testing, and delivery. Hands-on experience in multiple aspects is required.
- Previous experience managing sprints as product owner from initial phases through to UAT planning and testing to release
- Previous experience as an Agile Product Owner, owning the process including writing requirements and/or working
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of Release Management, Software Development or Project /Program Management
- Team player with the initiative to manage others in an efficient manner with the ability to direct multiple projects simultaneously - giving and receiving strategic/tactical direction.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities: ability to schedule team members time on projects, manage/traffic multiple projects at once; reprioritize projects and workflow based on business need
- Understanding of web development-related issues such as accessibility, metrics, usability, web design/navigation and graphics
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and the public
- Strong and proven experience with Adobe CQ5 or other Content Management Systems
- Content or Product configuration experience a plus
- Technical knowledge and expertise; ability to understand and discuss projects in detail
- Ability to define business process issues, goals and deliverables that support business and customer goals in collaboration with senior leadership and internal stakeholders providing operational efficiencies, creative solutions and measurable results.
FCC Unit_TWC: NAVIS
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00158 - NYC 1 TW Ctr 60 Columbus Cir
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...