Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
The Senior Manager, Search is responsible for driving quality site traffic to meet PetSmart's growth goals, and increasing ROI from digital marketing channels including paid search, organic search, and comparison shopping engines across desktop, mobile and tablet.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for monitoring and developing strategies to grow traffic market share through digital marketing tools including Search (paid & organic) and CSEs
• Works cross-functionally with internal partners such as eCommerce, Merch Marketing, and Services Marketing teams fully understand business goals; develops digital marketing strategies to achieve results
• Drives goals and a deep understanding of KPI's for each marketing channel to identify and report on business drivers; monitors progress and reports monthly/quarterly progress
• Develops strategies by channel and gains alignment from cross-functional partners
• Develops vendor funding strategies and plans, and assists in vendor pitches and reports against KPIs
• Assesses new opportunities, including developing test plans and overseeing test budget
• Monitors impression/click share and cost per incremental transaction rates to determine opportunities to make improvements
• Manages digital marketing agency
• Provides day to day management of key business relationships with search engines, especially Google
• Leads Quarterly Business reviews with marketing agencies and search engines, particularly Google
• Develops annual budgets and provides monthly revenue and expense forecasting throughout the year, adjusting as needed based on program performance
• Acts as the PetSmart expert in paid and natural search leading the organization in overall search strategy to drive online and in-store transactions
• Leads a team of direct reports, providing clear goals and ongoing coaching to improve performance
• Results orientated with outstanding project management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Strong oral presentation skills to senior management and vendors
• Ability to use data to communicate to all levels of the organization about program performance, trends and areas of opportunity
• Develops strong relationships and has the ability to negotiate win-win solutions with cross-functional partners
• Leads a team of direct reports, and influence indirect reports
• Ability to manage and communicate Digital Marketing as a business strategy
• Working knowledge of web analytics software (Omniture Site Catalyst & Google Analytics preferred)
• Google AdWords Certification preferred
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• 8-10 years experience in Digital Marketing, preferably in a retail environment
• 4-5 years team management/leadership
• Experience with vendor co-op programs highly desired
• Proven track record with a multi-million dollar media budget
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
• Deep understanding of online retailing best practices and technology applications
• Experience in leading both internal and agency/vendors in the specific internet marketing channels of paid search, organic search, comparison shopping engines, and online media. Social Media experience preferred.
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...